Plavikovaya acid 70% 2811110000
Canister 40 kg
Hydrofluoric acid (hydrofluoric acid, hydrofluoric acid, hydrofluoric acid) is an aqueous solution of hydrogen fluoride (HF). The industry is produced in the form of 40% (more often), as well as 50% and 72% solutions. The name "hydrofluoric acid" comes from hydrofluoric spar, from which hydrogen fluoride is obtained.
- A solution of hydrogen fluoride is used for transparent etching of silicate glass (for example, the application of inscriptions - for this, the glass is covered with paraffin, cutting holes for etching). Matt etching is obtained in hydrogen fluoride vapor.
- For etching silicon in the semiconductor industry.
- As part of pickling, pickling and polishing mixtures, solutions for electrochemical processing of stainless steel and special alloys.
- Obtaining fluorides, silicofluorides and boron fluorides, organofluorine compounds, as well as corresponding acids (hydrofluorosilicic acid and hydrofluoric acid), synthetic lubricating oils and plastics.
- For dissolving silicates in various analyzes.
- In the alkelation process, as a catalyst in the reaction of isobutane and olefin.
|Packing||a tank is 25 kg|