A methylene is chlorous 2903120000
- in the production of film and photographic films;
- for the synthesis of ascorbic acid in the pharmaceutical industry;
- as a solvent for polyurethane foam;
- for the production of low-density foam rubber;
- as a solvent when gluing plexiglass;
- as an organic solvent for surface cleaning;
- as a solvent in the production of chemical fiber;
- to ensure the work of laboratories that analyze water samples when checking the chemical composition of water for the presence of toxic metals, benzene, nitrates, nitrobenzene, ammonia, nitrites, xylene, oil products , toluene, chlorine and chlorophenol, para- and orthoxylene.
Packaging, transportation, storage, warranty storage period for methylene chloride
Storage conditions: methylene chloride technical (methylene chloride, dichloromethane, methylene dichloride, freon 30, freon 30.) is stored in steel sealed tanks, in steel barrels - in unheated warehouses or under a shed.
Packing: steel drums 270 kg.
|Composition||a methylene is chlorous technical|
|Type of solvent||метиленхлорид|