Iron (II) сернокислое × 2833298000
Iron vitriol is used for enrichment polysulfuric coals in industry (as a medium), extraction of useful components from ores.
Iron (II) sulfate (ferrous sulfate, ferrous sulfate) is a mineral raw material, additive or reagent in various industries .
Iron vitriol is used
- when enriching multi-sulfur coal in industry (as a medium), extraction of useful components from ores. It is used in the manufacture of insulating materials.
- as a raw material for the production of ferron and ferri-gypsum (a mixture of hydrates of iron oxides and gypsum with a filler). This material is suitable for thermal insulation of chemical equipment.
- in the manufacture of building boards. Iron vitriol is used in the manufacture of iron-nickel batteries.
- for pest control gardens and slugs, destruction of mosses and lichens, fungal spores (iron vitriol in gardening).
- for plant nutrition, as a catalyst in the formation of chlorophyll (ferrous sulfate in horticulture). Iron vitriol is used for chemical soil reclamation.
- for the purification of industrial and waste water from chromium and cyanide salts.
- for the preparation of mineral dyes (Prussian blue), ink production, wool dyeing in the textile industry (as a mordant), leather dyeing (in the leather industry).
|Packing||B/Ss are 25 kg|