Vitamin of D (ergocalciferol and cholecalciferol) 2936290000
Vitamins of group D are formed in the body under the influence of ultraviolet rays in animal tissues and plants.
Vitamins of group D include:
- vitamin D 2 - ergocalciferol; isolated from yeast, its provitamin is ergosterol;
- vitamin D 3 - cholecalciferol; isolated from animal tissues, its provitamin is 7-dehydrocholesterol;
- vitamin D 4 - 22, 23-dihydro-ergocalciferol; ;
- vitamin D 5 - 24-ethylcholecalciferol (sitocalciferol); isolated from wheat oils;
- vitamin D 6 - 22-dihydroethylcalciferol (stigma-calciferol).
Taken by vitamin D call two vitamins - D 2 and D 3 - ergocalciferol and cholecalciferol - these are colorless and odorless crystals that are resistant to high temperatures. These vitamins are fat-soluble, i.e. they are soluble in fats and organic compounds and insoluble in water.
The activity of vitamin D preparations is expressed in international units (ME): 1 ME contains 0.000025 mg (0.025 mgc) of chemically pure vitamin D . 1 mcg = 40 IU
Contains.the level of their content in the blood and their entry into bone tissue and teeth. Together with vitamin A and calcium or phosphorus protects the body against colds, diabetes , eye and skin diseases.
|Composition||Alfalfa, horse-tail, nettle, parsley, vitellus, desi, cheese, cod-liver oil, caviar, dairy products, холекалъциферол appears in a skin under act of ultraviolet rays.|