Taniny food E181 3201909000
Tannins food additives E181
E181 additive is a light yellow powder that dissolves easily in water, alcohol and glycerin. This component is obtained from the bark of acacia, chestnut, spruce trees.
Features and characteristics of tannins
- An additive of natural origin and a low level of hazard.
- The colorant is used to impart an astringent taste to drinks.
- Approved for use in Ukraine, an additive with a marking index - E-181.
- Has an astringent taste, tanning effect. The sphere of use is medicine, food, textile industry.
Why are our conditions attractive?
- Variability - wholesale and retail sales of high-quality foreign chemical raw materials.
- Availability - products at manufacturer's prices, payment in cash or by bank transfer.
- Quality - only certified raw materials from European manufacturers are available.
- Efficiency - placing an order by phone or on the website,
|Importer||TD «Industrial chemistry in Ukraine»|
|Type of products||Taniny E181|