Iron (II) сернокислое (sulfate of iron, сернокислое iron) 2833298000
Iron vitriol is used in the enrichment of poly-sulfurous coals in industry (as a medium), the extraction of useful components from ores.
Iron (II) sulfate (ferrous sulfate, ferrous sulfate) is a mineral raw material, additive or reagent in various industries.
Iron vitriol is used
- for the beneficiation of poly-sulfur coals in industry (as a medium) , extraction of useful components from ores. It is used in the manufacture of insulating materials.
- as a raw material for the production of ferron and ferri-gypsum (a mixture of hydrates of iron oxides and gypsum with a filler). This material is suitable for thermal insulation of chemical equipment.
- in the manufacture of building boards. Iron vitriol is used in the production of iron-nickel batteries.
- to combat garden pests and slugs, destroy mosses and lichens, fungal spores (iron vitriol in gardening).
- for plant nutrition, as a catalyst in the formation of chlorophyll (ferrous sulfate in horticulture). Iron vitriol is used for chemical soil reclamation.
- for the purification of industrial and waste water from chrome and cyanide salts.
- for the preparation of mineral paints (Prussian blue), ink production, dyeing of wool in textile industry (as mordant), leather dyeing (in the leather industry).