Soli-plaviteli for the melted cheese 1145 2501009110
Our company offers you various melting salts for the production of processed cheese. - these are phosphates pH correctors, phosphates for portioned cheese in pieces, phosphates for briquetted processed cheese.
Products specially developed for Processed Cheese
WHY SALT IS A KEY COMPONENT?
Smelting salt is a key ingredient because it makes cheese protein (casein) soluble
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHAT DOES IT WORK FOR?
Salt melter works in 4 different ways:
1. Ion exchange: casein solubilization
2. Creamy texture: thickening the curd
3. Buffer: pH control (consistency, shelf life, ...)
4. Influence on taste, color and shelf life
MAIN PROPERTIES OF MELTING SALTS
1. Ion exchange
2. Creamy reaction
Creamy corresponds to the thickening of the curd after heating.
This effect is desirable for spreading products as it allows less water to be added to the finished product< p style = "text-align: center">
2. • Commercial distribution of cheese is carried out under refrigerated conditions
In this case, it is recommended to work with a melting salt with a high degree of creaminess, such as 2366, 2394
(3) Processed cheese is produced in the equipment with continuous UHT pasteurization
In this case it is recommended to work with a melting salt with a low degree of creaming to prevent excessive creaming when the filling line stops.
It is also recommended to work with phosphates with a longer chain capable of withstanding the processing temperature.
In this case, it is recommended to work with 2289, 2280, 2285
3. 31 ZZ or 33 ZZ