Formalin 37% 2912110000
Formalin (or water-methanol solution of formaldehyde) is a sharp-smelling colorless transparent liquid. During storage, the formation of a white precipitate is possible, soluble at a temperature of no more than 40 В° C.
Formalin chemical formula: CH2O
Formalin is used in the production of: synthetic rubber and resins, surfactants, formalin, polyhydric alcohols and other methylene derivatives.
Formalin is used in such industries:
- in textile - to increase the resistance of products to creasing and shrinkage;
- in leather - for tanning leather;
- in paper - to improve the strength and quality of paper;
- in agriculture - for processing root crops and seeds, disinfection of livestock buildings and soil;
- in medicine - also for disinfection. Formalin prevents decomposition and promotes long-term storage, therefore it is used for embalming organic substances, organs, organisms.
Please check with our sales department for price and availability:
- but also get advice on the technological application of the purchased raw materials, receive guidelines and other information.
|Sphere of the use||Food industry|
|The maximal loading is on all construction||100 kg|
|to purchase formalin with delivery on composition of buyer||066 57-00|
|Type of animals|