Potassium is chlorous brands «Shallow» pink (To = 60%) 2915907090
Dear customers! Now you know that you can buy potassium chloride (potassium chloride) at a favorable price by contacting us. For potassium chloride, the price set by our company is always focused on the domestic market conditions, taking into account the subjective factors of the needs of the end consumer. Potassium chloride can be bought in Ukraine both on terms of self-pickup from regional warehouses, and with delivery (by car or railway). Today potassium chloride fertilizer, which has a wide range of applications both in the agricultural sector and in metallurgy. Potassium chloride is sold by us in an assortment of:
Requirements GOST 4568-95
CHECK THE PRICE BY TEL. IN THE SECTION "CONTACTS" , DELIVERY IS CARRIED OUT AS IN THE CITY AND IN THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE.
POTASSIUM CHLORIDE (Kali chloridum). Synonyms: Potassium chloride , Kalium chloratum, Potassium Chloride.
Potassium chloride are colorless crystals or odorless white crystalline powder; salty taste. Let's dissolve in water (1: 3), practically insoluble in alcohol.
Potassium chloride is obtained as a result of potash ore processing by halurgical and flotation methods. The main raw materials for the production of potassium chloride are natural potassium salts (sylvinite and carnallite are salts with a pure substance content of 12-15% with admixtures of sodium and magnesium salts).
Use of potassium chloride
Potassium chloride is used as a fertilizer in agriculture and retail, as well as for industry in the production of chemical products and other purposes: the production of leather substitutes, synthetic rubber, baker's and feed yeast, therapeutic and prophylactic salt.
Potassium chloride is a concentrated potash fertilizer. It is a white crystalline substance and is easily soluble in water. The K2O nutrient content is between 52-62%. Potassium chloride is used on any soil as the main fertilizer. It is especially effective when used under root crops, potatoes, sunflowers, fruit and other crops. On potassium-poor light soils and peatlands, all agricultural crops, without exception, need potash fertilizers. Potash fertilizers, as a rule, are used in combination with nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers.
In addition to increasing yields, potash fertilizers increase the quality characteristics of grown products: this is manifested in an increase in plant resistance to diseases, an increase in the resistance of fruits during storage and transportation , as well as improving their taste and aesthetic qualities.
Many potash fertilizers are natural potassium salts used in agriculture in ground form. A significant amount of chlorine in many potash fertilizers negatively affects the growth and development of plants, and the sodium content (in potassium salt and sylvinite) impairs the physicochemical properties of many soils, especially chernozem, chestnut and solonetzic soils
Potassium chloride is obtained from sylvinite by methods of halurgy and flotation.
- The flotation method of sylvinite ore beneficiation is carried out in saturated salt solutions. It is based on selective hydrophobization with reagents by collectors of the surface of potassium minerals, creating conditions for the fixation of particles on air bubbles and their extraction into the foam product. The flotation method of processing includes preparatory operations for the size of mineral grains (grinding and classification) and for the separation of clay-carbonate sludge (desliming). The final concentrate with a KCl content of 95.3-96.2% is dehydrated and dried. Flotation "tailings" with KCL content of 2.5-3.0% after dehydration are transported to storage at the salt dump. After thickening and clarification of liquors, the sludge product is transported to the sludge storage. The recovery of the useful component in the flotation processing method is 84-85%.
- Halurgic method . This process of processing potassium-containing raw materials is based on the dissolution of potassium chloride from the ore with a hot solution at 120 ° and separate crystallization of the salt components of the processed ore. Halurgy (translated from Greek - "salt business") includes the study of the composition and properties of natural salt raw materials and the development of methods for the industrial production of mineral salts from it. The halurgic separation method is based on the different solubility of KCl and NaCl in water at elevated temperatures. The technological process of the halurgical method consists of crushing sylvinite ore, dissolving sylvinite with hot liquor in solvents with screw mixers and bucket elevators, cooling (in order to crystallize potassium chloride from a clarified saturated solution ) thickening in sedimentation tanks. Then the thickened suspension is fed to centrifuges through an intermediate mixer. Filtered potassium chloride is dried in drying drums or fluidized bed ovens. The content of potassium chloride in the concentrate is 95-98%, in halite waste 2.5-3.0%, the recovery is 86.5-87.5%. To isolate potassium chloride, this method is used more widely than the flotation method, which is based on different wettability of substances.
Various brands of potassium chloride are produced in Russia.
WMOP (white potassium chloride)
- White potassium chloride is produced in concentrators from sylvinite ore, which is a type of potash ore. OJSC "Uralkali" is the only producer of white (halurgic) potassium chloride with a K2O content of at least 62% in fine-crystalline and standard (dust-free) forms in the Russian Federation.
- Silvinite ore is delivered by conveyor to chemical processing plants, where it is crushed for further processing. After grinding to the required size, sylvinite is mixed with a mother liquor - a solution of magnesium chloride and potassium chloride - to carry out the leaching process
- The mother liquor dissolves salt in sylvinite ore, leaving a higher concentration of potassium chloride in suspension. Salt waste is removed and pumped into a separate chamber along with the mother liquor removed from this waste. The mother liquor is pumped back to the leach chamber
- Useful slurry, resulting from the leaching process is cleaned of impurities in a hot concentrator, which separates and removes clay waste and salt impurities, leaving a hot concentrated liquid. Some of the waste from the purification process, which still contains a useful amount of potassium chloride, is pumped back to the leach chamber to recover even more potassium chloride
- The hot concentrate is placed in a crystallization system where it is instantly cooled and further processed. crystallization. During this process, a purified suspension of potassium crystals is formed, which is dried using hydrocyclones and industrial centrifuges to obtain a potassium "clot"
- The curd is transported to a drum dryer operating on liquid fuel or natural gas, for the final removal of water. The moisture content of the final product - dry white potassium chloride - is less than 0.2% by weight
PMOP (pink potassium chloride)
- Pink potassium chloride is produced in flotation concentrators
- After extraction, the bulk of the potash ore is transported by conveyor belt to the nearest factory, where it is crushed to prepare for further processing
- After grinding to the required size, potash ore is de-slurried - a process in which small materials such as clay and sand are separated from potash ore by turbulence in hydrocyclone machines
- The desliming process is completed by placing the partially refined potash ore into a flotation machine, in which certain chemicals create bubbles that stick to the potassium chloride particles and push these particles onto the surface of the mixture for their subsequent separation
- The resulting foam mixture is cleaned in a flotation machine three times in order to increase the concentration of potassium chloride. A high degree of potassium moisture leads to the formation of lumps during storage and transportation, as well as to the destruction of the granular structure
- To reduce the moisture level to 5%, Uralkali uses separators, vacuum filters and heat chambers. Further drying in a vertical tube dryer at high temperatures reduces the moisture content from 5% to about 0.1% < The resulting granules are treated with chemicals in order to prevent the formation of lumps from the granules, as well as to prevent the formation of dust when introduced into the soil
- Currently, Uralkali produces Granules as an addition to the production of pink potassium chloride, but in case of further growth in demand for Granules, OJSC Uralkali has the technology for the production of Granules from white potassium chloride
Potassium sulfate occurs naturally in deposits of potassium salts and in the waters of salt lakes. It can be obtained by an exchange reaction between potassium chloride and sulfuric acid or sulfates of other elements.
Potassium chloride is not flammable, fire and explosion proof, according to the degree of exposure to the body, it belongs to substances of the 3rd hazard class.
Potassium chloride is transported in bulk or packed by railway, river and by car. The product, packed in soft containers, is transported by rail in open rolling stock. Potassium chloride is stored in closed warehouses, excluding the ingress of atmospheric precipitation and groundwater.transported by rail in open rolling stock. Potassium chloride is stored in closed warehouses, excluding the ingress of atmospheric precipitation and groundwater. transported by rail in open rolling stock. Potassium chloride is stored in closed warehouses, excluding the ingress of atmospheric precipitation and groundwater.
|Maximal temperature of storage||50 hail.|
|Minimum temperature of storage||-30 hail.|
|potassium chlorous pink and white||potassium is a fertilizer|
|potassium is chlorous shallow||potassium is granular|
|potassium is for agrarians||potassium for металургов|
|Type of fertilizer||Chlorous potassium|