An agar is an agar 1302310000
1. General information.
Agar-agar is a hydrocolloid obtained by extraction from a certain type of algae Gracilaria converfoides.
This Agar -agar is a polysaccharide, predominantly consisting of esters of calcium sulfates, sodium galactose and 3.6 copolymers of anhydrogalactose.
2. Specification.< pH (acidity)
Total heavy metals, less
20 g / kg
3 . Other characteristics.
Powder color - from white to cream.
Agar-agar does not dissolve in cold water. For its complete dissolution, it is necessary to cook for 10 minutes at 100 ° C.
An aqueous solution of Agar-agar forms a jelly when cooled to about 40 ° C. The melting temperature of water-based jelly with use is in the range of 80-90 ° C.
4 . Benefits of using.
Agar-agar is highly acid-resistant and economical:
1. jelly strength indicator Agar-agar - more than 2800 g / cm 2 according to Valent;
2. drop in strength of agar jelly with the introduction of acid is not more than 15%
3. a high level of synergy Agar-Agar in sugar-containing solutions leads to the formation of high-strength jellies.
5. Bookmark rate (approximate consumption per 1 ton of finished product)
Jelly-fruit jelly, molded