Phosphates for a beef 2835310000
We offer highly soluble phosphate mixtures focused on working with cattle meat. Composition: E 450, E451, E452. These phosphates are used for brines and all sausages
We would like to bring to your attention - a complex phosphate mixture based on highly soluble phosphate groups designed for the production of sausage and ham products (including for injection) products from beef. It was developed as a result of long-term experiments, which showed the maximum yields and the most reliable moisture retention on lumpy meat, medium and finely chopped minced beef.
Due to high-quality input raw materials, this product solves a number of technological and economic solutions:
- adjusts pH, due to which meat protein picks up moisture more actively; ;
- increases the yield of the finished product;
- gives density and at the same time juiciness to the finished product, making it more delicate in taste;
- well soluble even in cold water;
- corrects color formation in "meat" products;
- has a slight "preserving effect"
- does not cake during long-term storage, retains flowability;
- does not crumples on contact with water
The optimal dosage is 0.4% of the mass of the main raw material. The maximum dosage is 0.7% by weight of the product yield (the content of phosphates in terms of P2O5 should not exceed 0.4% in the product).
The product is packed in 25 kg multilayer paper bags with polypropylene liner.