Formalin (or water-methanol solution of formaldehyde) is a sharp-smelling colorless transparent liquid. During storage, a white precipitate may form, soluble at a temperature of no more than 40 ° C.
Formalin chemical formula: CH2O
Formalin is used in the production of: synthetic rubber and resins, surfactants, formalin, polyhydric alcohols and other methylene derivatives.
Formalin is used in the following industries:
- in textile - to increase the resistance of products to creasing and shrinkage;
- in leather - for tanning leather;
- in paper - to improve the strength and quality of paper;
- in agriculture - for processing root crops and seeds, disinfection of livestock buildings and soil;
- in medicine - also for disinfection. Formalin prevents decomposition and promotes long-term storage, therefore it is used for the embalming of organic substances, organs, organisms.
For price and availability, please check with our sales department:
Here you can carry out a complex purchase of goods, both for production and for subsequent sale. You can not only purchase products from us, but also get advice on the technological application of the purchased raw materials, receive guidelines and other information.
|Setting||For cleaning up of apartments|
|to purchase formalin with delivery on composition of buyer||066 57-00|