Vitamin of B7 (pond bioscums) 2936290000
- It is a part of enzymes that regulate protein and fat metabolism, has a high activity. Participates in the synthesis of glucokinase - an enzyme that regulates sugar metabolism.
- Is a coenzyme of various enzymes, including transcarboxylases.
- Participates in the synthesis of purine nucleotides.
- Is a source of sulfur, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen for skin health. With the participation of biotin, reactions of activation and transfer of CO 2 proceed.
- Raw egg white contains a substance called avidin - biotin's anti-vitamin. This substance binds biotin and prevents its absorption into the blood.
- When heated, the avidin in the egg white is denatured (irreversible structural breakdown), and therefore the cooked eggs do not interfere with the absorption of biotin.
- Alcohol weakens the ability to absorb biotin, and therefore chronic alcohol abuse can lead to biotin deficiency.
- Oil fats, exposed to heat or air for long periods of time slows down the absorption of biotin.
- Antibiotics, drugs containing sulfur and saccharin also affect the absorption of biotin.
Consumption rate .
Physiological requirement for adults - 50 mcg / day. For children - from 10 to 50 mcg / day, depending on age. There is no upper limit for consumption
If you need long-term antibiotic treatment - this applies to both children and adults - synthesis biotin can be dramatically reduced due to the death of beneficial intestinal bacteria,
|Day's dose||50 mcg|