Alyumoammonievye alumens 2833300000
Alum ammonium (sulphate aluminum-ammonium) are colorless transparent crystals, soluble in water, insoluble in alcohol. Application :
- Ammonium alum is used:
- in the leather industry as tanning agents;
- for wood preservation;
- in the textile industry for dyeing fabrics;
- in the pulp and paper industry for the production of paper;
- in the treatment of drinking and industrial water, waste water treatment;
- in the medical industry as a haemostatic agent;
- as a raw material for the production of synthetic corundum.
Please check the price and availability with the sales department:
0 800 20 20 30
You can carry out a complex purchase of goods from us, both for production and for subsequent sale. You can not only purchase products from us, but also get advice on the technological application of the purchased raw materials, receive guidelines and other information.
|Form of issue||Crystals|
|Taste||Without taste and smell|