Phosphate of ammonium 3105400000
Ammophosphate (ammonium phosphate) contains 6% nitrogen and 45вЂ“46% phosphorus. 70% of the fluorinated substances of this fertilizer are water-soluble and well absorbed by plants.
The main phase of the ammophosphate samples is NH4H2PO4 (monoammonium phosphate). In addition, it contains calcium hydrogen phosphate (CaHPO4) and other compounds.
- Monoammonium phosphate is a stable compound, slightly hygroscopic.
- No ammonia loss is observed when heated to 100-110 В° C.
- Dissociation pressure at 100 В° C is zero.
- At 20 В° C, 100 g of water dissolves 40.3 g fertilizer.
- The pH value of 0.1 molar solution is 4.4
Please check the price and availability with the sales department:
Here you can carry out a complex purchase of goods, both for production and for subsequent sale. Here you can not only buy products,