Gidroksid of calcium 2522200000
Calcium hydroxide (Ca (OH) 2, slaked lime or "fluff") is a chemical substance, a strong base. It is a white powder, poorly soluble in water.
- When whitewashing premises.
- When whitewashing wooden fences and coating rafters - to protect against rotting and fire.
- For the preparation of lime mortar. Lime has been used for building masonry since ancient times. The mixture is usually prepared in the following proportion: three to four parts of sand (by weight) are added to one part of a mixture of calcium hydroxide (slaked lime) with water. In this case, the mixture solidifies according to the reaction: Ca (OH) 2 + CO2 → CaCO3 ↓ + H2O. This is an exothermic reaction, the energy release is 27 kcal (113 kJ). As you can see from the reaction, water is released during it. This is a negative factor, since the premises built with lime mortar have high humidity for a long time. In this regard, and also due to a number of other advantages over calcium hydroxide, cement has practically replaced it as a binder for building mortars.
- For the preparation of silicate concrete. The composition of silicate concrete is the same as the composition of lime mortar, but it is prepared by a different method - a mixture of calcium oxide and quartz sand is treated not with water, but overheated (174.5-197, 4 ° C) with steam in an autoclave at a pressure of 9-15 atmospheres.
- To remove the carbonate hardness of the water (water softening). The reaction proceeds according to the equation: Ca (HCO3) 2 + Ca (OH) 2 → 2CaCO3 ↓ + 2H2O.
- For the production of bleach. ;
- For the production of lime fertilizers.
- Causticizing sodium and potassium carbonate.
- Leather tanning.
- Obtaining other calcium compounds, neutralizing acidic solutions (including industrial waste water), obtaining organic acids, etc.
- Registered as a food additive E526 in the food industry.
- Lime water is a transparent solution of calcium hydroxide. It is used to detect carbon dioxide. When interacting with it, it becomes cloudy, as insoluble calcium carbonate is formed: Ca (OH) 2 + CO2 → CaCO3 ↓ + H2O.
- Lime milk - suspension ( suspension) of calcium hydroxide in water, white and opaque. It is used for the production of sugar and the preparation of mixtures for combating plant diseases, whitewashing the trunks.
- In dentistry, for disinfection of the root canals of teeth.
- < Here you can carry out a complex purchase of goods, both for production and for subsequent sale. You can not only purchase products from us, but also get advice on the technological application of the purchased raw materials, receive guidelines and other information.