Margarine is domestic 40 % 1517109000
Table margarine, solid, plastic food product, made on the basis of refined deodorized vegetable oils and fats.
Purpose: used in the bakery, confectionery industry for the production of kurabie cookies, shortbread cookies of various types, shortbread semi-finished products, cupcakes and other confectionery, in catering chains, in home cooking.
Benefits of using : - provides high stability of the emulsion;
- high whipping with sugar compared to analogs;
- provides excellent uniform porosity;
- provides a friable structure in the finished product;
- the finished product does not get stale longer;
- high organoleptic characteristics of the finished product;
- high degree of purification of fatty raw materials allows to extend the actual shelf life of products;
- the molding process is greatly facilitated.
Organoleptic and physico-chemical indicators margin-top: 0.5em; margin-bottom: 2.7em; ">
From light yellow to yellow. Uniform throughout the mass.
Consistency at 20 o C
Plastic, dense, uniform, smearing consistency is allowed. The cut surface is shiny or slightly shiny, matte, dry in appearance is allowed.
Mass fraction of fat, not less
Peroxide value no more
mmol / kg
| font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb (236, 236, 236); "> Non-GMO product |