Solvent of R-7 3814009090
Solvent R-7 is a mixture of ethyl alcohol and cyclohexanone in a ratio of 1: 1 (by weight).
Solvent R-7 is intended for thinning VL-51 varnish.
- Appearance: homogeneous transparent liquid
- Acid number, mg KOH / g, no more: 0.1
- Mass fraction of cyclohexanone,%: 49-51
- Water content: there should be no turbidity and delamination of the mixture
- Ethyl ether volatility, rel. units: 25-32
- Suitability for dissolution of varnish VL-51: there should be no clouding, delamination and coagulation of varnish
- Relative volatility (diethyl ether): 25 -32
Thinner R-7 - method of application:
The solvent is introduced into paints and varnishes in small portions with constant stirring until the required viscosity is not more than the amount indicated in the product instructions for use.
Solvent R-7 - precautions:
- Solvent R- 7 are stored in a tightly closed container, in a fireproof room, away from direct sunlight.
- All work with R-7 solvent should be carried out in a ventilated area.
- When working, remember that R-7 solvent is toxic.
- Avoid getting R-7 solvent into the eyes.
- Work with gloves.
- In case of contact with R-7 solvent, wash off with warm water and soap.
|Type of material||Solvent|
|Type of solvent||Inorganic|