МЕТАНОЛ IS TECHNICAL 2905110000
Methanol - CH 3 OH is a colorless, transparent, flammable liquid with an odor resembling ethyl alcohol without insoluble impurities.
Methanol is used:
Brand A - for the processes of basic organic synthesis.
Grade B - in the oil and gas industry for the elimination of crystalline hydrates in pipelines and well testing, as well as in the chemical, pharmaceutical, microbiological industry for the processes of extraction, condensation, etc.
Methanol is a potent poison that damages the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. Ingestion of 5-10 ml leads to severe poisoning and blindness, and 30 ml - to death.
It is transported in specially designated railroad and road tankers, steel barrels. When transporting by water, special containers are used.
|< p align = "center"> Indicator name|
1. Density at 20 В° С, g / cm 3
2. Miscibility with water
Miscible with water without traces of cloudiness and opalescence
3. Temperature limits:
- boiling point, В° С
- 99% of the product is distilled within, o C, no more
4. Mass fraction of water,%, no more
0 , 08
5. Mass fraction of free acids in terms of formic
acid,%, not more
6. Mass fraction of aldehydes and ketones in terms of acetone,
%, no more
7 ... Mass fraction of volatile iron compounds in terms of
iron,%, not more
8. Test with potassium permanganate, min., Min
9. Mass fraction of ammonia and amino compounds in terms of
ammonia,%, no more
10. Chlorine mass fraction,%, no more
11. Mass fraction of sulfur,%, no more
12. Mass fraction of non-volatile residue after evaporation,%, not
13. Specific electrical conductivity, S / m, no more
3 В· 10 -5
14. Mass fraction of ethyl alcohol,%, no more
15. Chromaticity according to platinum-cobalt scale, Hazen units, <