Fat acids of Citrem 1504301000
Diglycerides of fatty acids (E472, E372c, Citrem, Citrem) for food production
Diglycerides in the meat industry are used in the production of pates, minced meat, sausages, meat pastes, etc. ... Our emulsifiers improve the quality of such products and solve the problems arising from the stratification of emulsions and the separation of fat during storage
Benefits of use:
- increases the stability of the emulsion;
- improves the consistency and presentation of the finished product;
- the taste of the product is improved, the unpleasant greasy aftertaste is removed;
- product quality is stabilized in case of heterogeneity of raw materials and fluctuations in the technological process;
- the resistance of products to unfavorable factors during storage increases.
Recommended dosage: 0.3 - 0.8%. The exact dosage depends on the quality of the feedstock, the desired product quality and the type of product being produced
Method of application: Added dry together with the fat phase.
Please check the price and availability with the sales department:
0 800 20-20-30
Here you can carry out a complex purchase of goods, both for production and for subsequent sale. You can not only purchase products from us, but also get advice on the technological application of the purchased raw materials, receive guidelines and other information.
|Form of issue||Powder|