Diglycerides of fat acids 1504301000
Diglycerides of fatty acids (E472, E372c, Citrem, Citrem) for food production !!
Diglycerides in the meat industry are used in the production of sausages, pies, minced meat, meat pastes, etc. .d. Our emulsifiers improve the quality of such products and solve the problems arising from the stratification of emulsions and the separation of fat during storage
Benefits of use:
- increases stability of the emulsion;
- the consistency and presentation of the finished product is improved;
- the taste of the product is improved, an unpleasant fatty taste is removed;
- the quality of products is stabilized with heterogeneity of raw materials and fluctuations in the technological process;
- increases the resistance of products to adverse factors during storage.
Recommended dosages: 0.3 - 0.8%. The exact dosage depends on the quality of the raw materials, the desired product quality and the type of product being produced
|Form of issue||Powder|