Polyethylene (PE) 3901209000
Polyethylene is a thermoplastic polymer. In industry, it is obtained by polymerizing ethylene at high pressure (low density polyethylene) and low or medium pressure (high density polyethylene). Polyethylene is one of the cheapest polymers, combining its valuable properties with the ability to be processed by all high-performance methods known for thermoplastics. That is why it is the most popular polymer in the world.
Polyethylene has high tensile strength with elasticity, good waterproofing, electrical insulating properties, resistant to alkalis of any concentration, organic acids, solvents.
Our company offers:
- Low Density High Pressure (LDPE). ;
- High Density Low Pressure (HDPE).
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE).
- Linear (LLDPE).
- Metallocene Linear ( mLLDPE).
We supply various grades of polyethylene for blow molding, slot (cast) extrusion, injection molding, blow molding, rotational molding.
Examples of polyethylene applications:
- Films (agricultural, shrink, stretch, for food packaging)
- Pipes (pressure, non-pressure, gas)
- Containers for liquid products (bottles, cans, tanks)
- Cable insulation
|Form of raw material which is supplied||Ribbon|
|Guarantee term||12 meses|