Poliatsetal' (POM) 3912909000
The material is also known as polyformaldehyde, polyoxymethylene, polymethylene oxide, PF, PFL, POM, STD, SFD, PMO. The material has a low coefficient of friction, high fatigue strength, combines high hardness and resistance to impact loads (including at low temperatures). Due to its high dimensional stability, the material is recommended for precision casting.
Our company supplies a polyacetal copolymer, which has the following advantages:
- Improved temperature stability during processing
- Low formaldehyde emissions
- Low deposit formation on the mold, which reduces the cost of mold maintenance
- Consistent quality of the finished part
- UV resistance
- Chemical resistance. The material is resistant to automotive fuels, oils, organic solvents, weak acids and alkalis
- The material is easily painted, can be laser marked, and ultrasonically welded.
- Details of gas and water meters. Our material is certified for use in contact with drinking water
- Spool bodies
- Conveyor belts
- DVD-ROM, DVD-RAM parts
- Water mixers
- Lightly loaded gear wheels (one of the main materials), bushings, rollers, i.e. all parts where low friction is required